I love your work! How do I get started?
- Thank you! Please use my contact section at the top of the site for wedding inquiries!
Do you have liability insurance?
- Yes! 100% for sure!
Is the retainer refundable if I need to cancel my wedding?
- The retainer fee is not refundable. The retainer guarantees that I will hold the wedding date exclusively for you and once the contract is signed and retainer fee is made, I turn down all requests that are made for that date.
Do you offer all day wedding coverage?
Yes! And all day means all day! But to be more specific, all day coverage would cover from the moment of getting ready all the way to the wedding exit. This is to ensure that the story of your wedding day is complete. How else are we going to create a beautiful album that you can pass onto future generations if only half of the story is captured?
Do you shoot with an assistant photographer?
- Yes, there will always be an assistant photographer along with myself. However, you should always rely on me as the main photographer for your photographs. Though I will have an assistant photographer, they will be there mainly for:
Assistance for the photographer to make the day flow better
Capturing more moments throughout the day
How would you describe your style of wedding photography?
- Timeless moments. I'm here to create the most beautiful images storytelling way. What's better than having photos that you can just look at now and share on Facebook? I believe that wedding photographs should last a lifetime which can be passed onto future generations and be able to tell a story.
What is your philosophy?
Weddings are a personal life choice and a social happening. They are important moments in our lives and as an artistically engaged photographer, I feel privileged to witness those moments and document them.
My goal is to deliver the best possible wedding photography experience capturing timeless moments from your day which you can cherish forever.
When will my wedding photos be ready?
- Depending on the time of the year, your wedding photos will be ready between four to six weeks.
Do you bring back-up equipment to the event?
- Yes! From lenses to flashes to cameras, I ALWAYS bring a back-up of everything!